For a guy that looks like me, it’s definitely always a confidence booster when you catch a semi-attractive girl (with her boyfriend) staring at you a couple times in the same night. No, I have no interest in her, because I am taken, but for people that get overlooked a lot, it feels nice to know that some people can find me attractive enough to stare.
I wonder what are we fighting for When I say out loud I want to get out of this I wonder is there anything I’m going to miss I wonder how it’s going to be When you don’t know me How’s it going to be When you’re sure I’m not there How’s it going to be When there’s no one there to talk to Between you and me Cause I don’t care How’s it going to be, How’s it going to be
I think it's really disgusting the kinds of things that you can look back on and not regret.
Like cheating. And lying. And whoring. And being selfish. I really just can’t believe you. You’re pathetic. You honestly just don’t understand the gravity of what you did to me, do you? But you won’t, either, because that’s what kind of person you are. Selfish, dirty and pathetic. Glad your new boyfriend lies as much as you. Perfect pair.
18: What is your Song of the week? Either Somebody That I Used To Know or Beam Me Up Scotty by Hyro da Hero.
26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love? The Wackness, Top Gun, Risky Buisness, Inside Man, Meet Joe Black, Shaun of the Dead, The X-Men series, Lord of the Rings, Sweeney Todd, Fight Club, Tokyo Drift, to name a few.
29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? No sir.
1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Depends on whether it was open or closed when I laid down.
4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before? Nah.
5: Do you like to use post-it notes? To put on people :P
7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? Big bear. I have a fear of bees after reading Pendragon.
11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Eh. If I’m hiking.
14: Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Lol tonight at work.
35: Best thing to eat for breakfast? Ice cream!
42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Lincoln Logs
54: Ever eat a pierogi? Nope
58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? More often than I should. Basically, often enough where when I get the feeling I focus, and I know exactly what will happen next/what people will say next. It’s creepy. But then the paradox is that I Deja-vu about knowing what they’re going to say.
64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Walmart for cheap shit, Target for good shit.
70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Whatever makes her happy.
78: Who would you like to see in concert? Family Force 5, Bowling for Soup (again), MSI (again), Rise Against
1. Words to an ex: I changed my mind, sort of. I regret the last month.
2. Something you’re thankful for: All the bullshit I went through Junior year to make my senior year so enlightening and fantastic.
3. A story that makes you laugh every time: Ms. Glick’s Penguin Cam story.
4. A song that brings back memories and why: Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. One of my fondest memories of all time. It was because this song kind of solidified the bond that me and Lizzie have. I can’t divulge the story here for secrecy’s sake, but basically it kind of made us go from best friends to brother and sister.
5. How many followers you have: 23. And I know about 20 of them. Lol I have no life.
6. Last reason behind why you cried: Not being posted on the internet. About a week ago though.
7. Something you feel strongly about: Loyalty. To anything. Friends, work, school, relationships. All should be given the respect they deserve and more.
8. Weird/random fact about yourself: I’m slightly obsessed with Perry the Platypus.
9. Thoughts on love at first sight: Bullshit.
10. Relationship status: Taken.
11. A story about you and your ex: You’ve all heard of QWOP right? Well if you’ve ever seen Howl’s Moving Castle, you know it falls apart at the end. Me and Jessica were watching that, and I had never seen it, and I had been cracking jokes about it the whole time (however, it was a fantastic movie.) And so, at the end, when it falls apart I said, “Oh my god, its Howl’s QWOPing Castle!” She didn’t think it was very funny at the time but it became somewhat of an inside joke between us. It was fun.
12. First thing that comes to mind when you think about summer: The sun glaring in my eyes as I look out over the ocean.
13. Five people you find attractive: Katy Perry, Kristyn, Jennifer Lawrence, My manager Lexi, Lizzie, Nico.
14. Top played song in your Itunes library: Motorcycle Drive By, by Third Eye Blind
15. A memory with you and the last person you kissed: We had been dating about a month, and we took a day trip up to Payson one day after school. It was just a lot of goofing around and exploring late at night. As we were driving home, I was singing Jack Johnson quietly, and she fell asleep on the seat next to me, and so I just drove with the windows down on Highway 87 at 1 in the morning in December. It was just perfect. Me, Jack, Kristyn, the wind, and windy roads. Just…perfection.
16. Last person you wanted to hit in the face/why: The last person I really truly wanted to punch in the face was Jessica, but I wanted to do more than just punch her.
17. A night you wish you could relive: Well it’s a tie between two. First, it was a night over the summer when I was hanging out with Lizzie. She and I had gotten kicked out of Dairy Queen (they close at 930 on weekdays) and so we went over to our school parking lot and parked in our usual spot, and then just sat on the back of my truck and watched the stars and just talked. For hours, we did nothing but talk. We were just laying down on the bed of my truck, two friends, but I could feel a connection. Not romantic, but something there. It’s something I only feel wit her, and Nico. And it’s just about my favorite feeling. The second night was a night in Spain, the last night we were there. It was during a festival that was celebrated by burning 40 different 80 ft. plus paper mache statues. I won’t go into too much detail, but it was just a really fun end to a fantastic trip with fantastic people, and there was one point where I was carrying Carina on my shoulders because she couldn’t get sprayed by the firemen (also part of the tradition) and I almost fell over because she got directly blasted. It was great.
18. If you could go back in time what would you change: Taking you back.
19. Something outrageous you’ve done while intoxicated: Well this one time I had a really bad trip where cartoon lions and flowers gruesomely ate each other and humans while a childish song played over and over again. Apparently it was funny to watch me twitch in my own drool though. Good times.
20. Who has made the largest impact on my life: Either my mother or Jessica.